Sunday, November 20, 2011

K/MEN November 18, 1966

Bad color to scan for a survey.  But you should be able to read it, when you click on it to enlarge.
Good Vibrations-Beach Boys #1
New in the top ten
Devil With A Blue Dress On-Mitch Ryder #3
I Got The Feelin'-Neil Diamond  #6
Why Pick On Me-Standells #9
New
I Know I'm Losing You-Temptations
Pushing Too Hard-Seeds
We Ain't Got Nothin' Yet-Blues Magoos


Bye! Bye! Jon Badeaux.  Hello Fred Kiml. Keep watching Fred's picture.  It'll be a long time before you see the real Fred.
COMING
SOON!
The All New
K/MENTERTAINER

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reading this survery hurts the
eyes. I'm sure it's hard also
in your hand.

KFXM Tiger Radio and K/MEN 129 in Doug's Stuff Room said...

It's a little better in hand, but nhot much.

Anonymous said...

Am I a bull? I am sure seeing R-E-D on that Kmen survey just posted!