Saturday, November 05, 2011

K/MEN November 4, 1966

Good Vibrations-Beach Boys #1
new in the top ten
The Monkees Album-The Monkees #4
This is the only time I've seen an LP listed the K/MEN or KFXM singles survey (unless I missed it).  Cuts from albums have been listed on surveys.  But I guess since most of the songs from this album were being played, it was easier to list the album.
You Keep Me Hanging On-Supremes #5
Stop Stop Stop-Hollies #9
New
Time After Time-Chris Montez
Mellow Yellow-Donovan
and the following unusual songs I hadn't heard before:
Johnny Ander-Gayle Haness
Moonchild-Captain Beefheart and his Magic Band
The Wheel Of Hurt-Margaret Whiting
Questions And Answers-the In Crowd
Time-The Travel Agenc
I found each of these on YouTube so I could hear what I missed. (couldn't find Time-Travel Agency)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A SATISFIED MIND keeps hanging on
for life.
Never to be heard from again after
November 1966 :(