Tuesday, April 17, 2007

K/mentertainer Aptil 15, 1967

Announcing the K/MEN School Spirit contest. See the high schools on the cover! The K/MEN news tells about the new K/men that started in March Robert E. Walker, Dave McCormick and T. Michael Jordon.



Interesting results of a Billboard music poll at colleges. A lot different results from the best sellers of the day.




Contests. If you ever went to Gillettes Records in Riverside, then you would have seen all of the pictures hanging on his walls.


I Think We're Alone Now-Tommy James & The Shondells #1 New in the top 10 Somebody To Love-Jefferson Airplane and When I Was Young-Eric Burdon & The Animals
My pick of the week, well I really don't have one
Extra Terrestrial Visitations by Art Nouveaux has shown up on this survey, too. I see it's on Fontana Records, the same label as The Troggs. Who was Art Nouveaux?








No comments: