Friday, May 29, 2009

KFXM and K/men May 29, 1964

Before we get to this week's 1964 surveys, I have the back of May 22, 1964 KFXM survey, with all the Beatles songs listed. Courtesy of KFXM's Vic Moreno. Thank you Vic! Roll Over Beethoven-Beatles #1
Highest debut Don't Let The Sun Catch You Crying-Gerry & The Pacemakers #9
Not Fade Away-Rolling Stones Fastest K/men Climber, but it doesn't not listed on KFXM I guess KFXM isn't jumping on the Stones bandwagon.
New
My Baby Don't Dig Me-Ray Charles
Beatle Bunch #1 So looking on the back I'm assumming Roll Over Beethoven/Please Mr Postman is #1 (although they are not numbered this week)
Highest debuts My Boy Lollipop-Millie Small #27 and The World I Used To Know-Jimmie Rodgers #29
New
I Believe-Bachelors
Good Times-Sam Cooke
Girl From Ipanema-Getz/Gilberto

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's an interesting pictures of the Stones. They couldn't get someone from their own fan club to pose in the photo?!