Tuesday, March 13, 2012

KFXM and KOLA March 15-16, 1974

Missing in action KFXM Survey March 15, 1974.  Or it could be March 13, 1974, because next week's KFXM survey is dated March 20.
Starting this week through the middle of 1975, there are changing dates and missing and handwritten KFXM surveys.  But I will bring you all I have.


Mockingbird-Carly Simon/James Taylor #1
New in the top ten
Rock and Roll Hoochie Coo-Rick Derringer #7
Bennie & The Jets-Elton John #9
Highest debut
TSOP-MFSB #18
The ones in red were guesses at the time, based on last weeks ranking.
Future Hits maybe based on what I heard at the time, but I'm not really sure how I came up with this weeks Future Hits.
KOLA
Dark Lady-Cher #1
new in the top ten
Bennie & The Jets-Elton John #9
Sunshine On My Shoulders-John Denver #10
Highest debut
Just Don't Want To Lonely-Main Ingredient #30
Also new
Tubular Bells-Mike Oldfield

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Best Guess = Future Hits, at least we have this stats, thanks Doug.