Thursday, February 08, 2007

More Stuff Room

I had a request for more pictures of the "stuff room". It's pretty crowded in there, but I managed to get in there to take a couple pictures at different places and angles than before. It made me realize I need to do a little cleaning out of the stuff room! There are sections that are hard to get to, because of stacked boxes. Well, maybe one of these days. Above you see a 1965 Lyle's Record City Calendar handing up on another 45 shelf. This is towards the back of the room, on the right side of the room.
LPs and CDs on one side of the room. Coming in the door, and to the right.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

dear doug...will you be giving in-person "tours" of the room upon request?

KFXM Tiger Radio and K/MEN 129 in Doug's Stuff Room said...

There have been visitors, and I might consider a request, but my wife would probably object to visits from "tour"ists. She already puts up with a lot of "stuff".

William F. Earl said...

I "toured" Doug's room at the house he lived in in 1992. I saw him again, and his "room" in 1997...same home. Doug and his wife were very kind to me and friendly!
BiLL :)

KFXM Tiger Radio and K/MEN 129 in Doug's Stuff Room said...

Bill-
It's been over 10 years since you've been here? Wow! Where does the time go?
Thanks for the kind words.
Doug