Tuesday, June 26, 2012

KFXM June 26, 1959


This 1959 survey will be the last 1959 I put up for a while.     I don't have the next three weeks (June 27-July 17) If anyone out there has them, make me copies and I will be glad to post them!!! The other ones after that have all been posted on this blog in 2010. For the other 1959 copies go to the archive on the right hand side and click on the individual months July-December for the rest of the 1959 copies.

I want to thank Ray Keith again for the a lot of these 1959 surveys I was missing. He made it possible for these to be shared.

There are some 1959 surveys that I posted in black and white in 2010, that thanks to Ray Keith I now have the color copies. I will then post the Ray Keith versions when it come to those dates.

Chapel Of Dreams-Dubs #1
New in the top ten
I Only Have Eyes For You-Flamingos #7
Along Came Jones-Coasters #10
WAX TO WATCH
Mona Lisa-Carl Mann/Conway Twitty
Dedicated To The One I Love-Shirelles
The Way I Walk-Jack Scott
Night Train-The Champs
My Heart Is An Open Book-Carl Dobkins, Jr.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now we're getting SPAMOLA on this website. Terrible intrusion.
Get rid of it, Doug, please!!!

Megablogger said...

Notice the Tony Casanova American International single (no other radio station came within miles of that label's now super-rare 45s, which were only issued to plug American International drive-in B movies) as a pick hit, which just happened to coincide with a (most likely gratis) Casanova appearance at the KFXM Jump the same night. What a co-ink-y-dink.