Friday, September 05, 2008

KFXM and K/men September 4-5, 1970

Aint No Mountain High Enough-Diana Ross #1
Maybe-Three Degrees #20 Highest debut Future Hits
Lola-Kinks
Rainbow-Marmalade Nice song, should have been a hit.

Signed Sealed Delivered-Stevie Wonder #1

Highest debut The Sly, Slick and the Wicked- Lost Generation #23

Hit Bound
Rare Earth's follow up to Get Ready, their second Temptation's remake I Know I'm Losing You
A couple concerts at the Swing Auditorium Steve Miller Band/Big Brother & The Holding Co plus Santana/Bread... Santana and Bread?!?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Agree the MARMALADE song should
a been a bigger hit. Nice easy
listen.

Another that didn't make it big
but I thought was great was
BALL AND CHAIN by Tommy James.

I hear those 2 sometimes but
it's on my IPOD

Anonymous said...

Oooh, BALL AND CHAIN! I forgot about that one. Gotta add it.

Harley
www.kmen129.com