Sunday, September 14, 2008

Update September 9/11, 1970 KFXM

I always appreciate help in making this blog a little better. I did not have a copy of the KFXM September 11, 1970 Tiger Thirty, so I used a list based on the next week's survey showing what was on the survey last week, and a reader sent me a scan of both sides. Thank you, Bud Goodwin.
From his email, "I also used to hang around the local stations and knew a few of the DJs, mostly KFXM, as I was working on getting into radio but that's a story for another time. I worked with Vic Moreno (when he was MD of KFXM) at KVCR-TV"
Thank you again, Bud.

You may notice the date is slightly out of sync September 9 instead of September 11
What songs were missing from my list...#12 Signed Sealed Delivered, #15 Overture From Tommy, #17 I've Lost You #21 Long, Long Time #22 Make It With You #23 (I Know) I'm Losing You (which indicated in the next week it was #19 this week) #19 is actually Westbound #9 which was dropped from the survey this week.


No comments: