Sunday, November 04, 2007

KFXM search KFXM search KFXM

I was going through some papers this weekend when I ran across a name and a question I had from someone a few years ago.
I had talked to a woman about 5 years ago, whose father had jocked at KFXM in the late 40s and early 50s. Her name is Susan. She stated her father had died when she was a very young girl in the early 50s. She was looking for information and an aircheck so she could hear her father's voice. I could not find anything on her father "Bob Collins" I found others with the name Bob Collins, but no one from that time period.
From the time period she was talking about, he probably worked with, or at the same time as "Tennessee" Ernie Ford. Did not find anything on the internet for -Bob Collins KFXM- from the 1950s.
Anyone out there have any information, or an aircheck? Thank you.
KFXM

No comments: