Tuesday, November 27, 2007

KFXM Tiger Mag Nov 24, 1967

The KFXM Tiger Mag in glorious black and white. No color orange. This is not a photocopy, but an original, and this is the way they will be printed for awhile. Were they trying to save money? Eric Burdon & The Animals at the Swing Auditorium. Ed GRrrrr Sez article give a review of the show. Also the lyrics of San Franciscan Nights are printed.



Monkees-Daydream Believer/Goin' Down #1
Biggest jump into the Top Ten at #7 Skip A Rope-Henson Cargill. I didn't understand why it was such a big hit then, and I still don't get it.
And of course highest debut on the top 40 Hello Goodbye/I Am The Walrus-The Beatles
also debuting #36 An Open Letter To Dad-Chris Howard, an answer to #5
Personal Picks My Beautiful People-The Malanie, which is actually by Melanie, and not the same song as the Kenny O'Dell hit that is #3,
I like Susan-Buckinghams except for the sound effects in the middle of the song. It seem to be taking after My World Fell Down-Sagitarius in that aspect.



No comments: