Thursday, December 20, 2007

KFXM Tiger Mag Dec 15, 1967

The Lettermen take over the cover of The Tiger Mag, the Donut Eating Contest gets the Headline. See the Rolling Stones 3-D cover, but not in 3-D, and in black & white.


Closeup pictures of Them, without Van Morrison, and The Caretakers


The Beatles jump to #1 with Hello Goodbye/I Am The Walrus
Highest debut Chain of Fools-Aretha Franklin #24
Tommy Boyce & Bobby Hart with their first hit I Wonder What She's Doing Tonight at #39
I like She's A Rainbow by the Rolling Stones, not much else off their new album I liked.
Sam The Sham has a new one with the Coasters Yakety Yak, but it didn't go very far on the charts.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Everyone seems to think that The Caretakers was the first band that Bruce Robinson and Eric Fields played. I know that they both played in a group called The Almost that included Ben & Ken Mosteller and Gary Pinnell. This band was together from the 1966 till 1968.