Sunday, February 10, 2008

K/mentertainer Feb 10, 1968

Areview of the Lemon Pipers, Green Tamborine LP, with other HeavyAlbums
Elvis will have a TV Special!
3rd week #1 Love Is Blue-Paul Mauriat followed by Sunshine of Your Love-Cream
Highest debut #6 Theme From The Valley of The Dolls-Dionne Warwick
Second highest It's Not Easy-Will-O-Bees #19 I really don't remember hearing that song very much.
Hit Bound
I like Look, Here Comes The Sun-Sunshine Company (or like George would say..."It's all right...")
Get Out Now-Tommy James & The Shondells I really liked that song. It should have been a hit.
Also To Sir With Love-Lulu making a K/men Rebound Encore

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree GET OUT by TJ/Shondells
shoulda been a bigger hit.
It rocks all the way and a nice
production.

Another I really loved was
PEOPLE WORLD by Jim/Jean.
Perfect 60s song that encompassed
the Love movement of the time.