Tuesday, June 10, 2008

K/mentertainer June 8, 1968

The 1968 Soundathon. A K/men tradition for many Memoruial Day Weekends
#1 Light My Fire-Doors knocking down to #2 last years number one Cherish-Association
Pictures, descriptions of the Top Ten




The Entire Soundathon Top 300
There will be people that will be Happy that Happy-The Sunshine Company made the 300.
Some favorites in the first half of the Soundathon 300 Then and Now
#18 Dirty Water-Standells
#30 Sherry-Four Seasons
#43 Little Black Egg-Nightcrawlers
#198 Rock & Roll Woman-Buffalo Springfield
#143 Psychotic Reaction-Count 5
A few other favorites
#170 Little Girl-Syndicate of Sound
#187 Music Box-Light
#193 Sit Down I Think I Love You-Mojo Men
#207 Im So Lonesome I Could Cry-B.J. Thomas
#217 Itchycoo Park-Small Faces
#251 I Had Too Much To Dream Last Night-Electric Prunes
#267 Peggy Sue-Buddy Holly
#284 Let Me Be-Turtles
#1 This Guy's In Love With You-Herb Alpert
Hit Bound
Baby You Come Rollin' Across My Mind-Peppermint Trolley Company Local group
What is intereting is that none of the Most Requested are in the top half of theTop Thirty.

No comments: