Saturday, August 02, 2008

KFXM and K/men August 2, 1963

New Number One songs on both stations this week
#1 KFXM Denise-Randy & The Rainbows
Biggest jump into the top 10 Groovy Baby-Billy Abbott I have never heard this song. #28 to #7 I did some research, its Billy Abbott & The Jewels on the Parkway label.



Highest debuts
#25 Summertime Nights-Happytones By the title, sounds like a good song, but another one I haven't heard
#26 Surfer Girl/Little Deuce Coupe-Beach Boys Another double sided hit.
"Wax To Watch"
Hello Muddah-Allen Sherman A novelty hit that made it big.
My Boyfriends Back-Angels
How about Surf Bunny Beach by The Surf Bunnies ?



#1 Blowing In The Wind-Peter, Paul and Mary
Two debuting at #10 this week Surfer Girl-Beach Boys and Til Then-The Classics

New this week Martian Hop-Ran-Dells and My Babe Righteous Bros
Will try to get the back of the survey on later.

No comments: