Tuesday, November 11, 2008

K/mentertainer November 9, 1968

An election theme this week. A lot of remakes on the charts November 1968. Interesting comment about Frank sinatra wanting Lennon-McCartney to compose some Christmas songs for him.
Message wall "Country Western Style. Wondering about the ones they did that they couldn't publish.
Magic Carpet Ride-Steppenwolf #1
Highest debut Witchita Lineman-Glen Campbell #18

Hit Bound
Lo Mucho Que Te Quiero-Rene and Rene
This week I thought I would mention some songs I like that would be great if they still played on the radio. Quick Joey Small, Shame Shame, I Put A Spell On You, On The Way Home, Sweet Blindness, Do Something To Me
Special Announcement: There'll Always Be A K/MEN

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have played "Shame,Shame" several times on KDES....a really great song ! Jonny Bruce