Friday, August 07, 2009

KFXM and K/men August 7-8, 1964

KFXM is giving away a Sting Ray (not pictured) and K/men is giving away a Mustang (pictured I think))

Where Did Our Love Go-Supremes #1
Highest debut House Of The Rising Sun-Animals #5
also debuting And I Love Her-Beatles #11 I'll Cry Instead-Beatles #27 (Not to mention their flip sides) New
  • We'll Sing In The Sunshine-Gale Garnett
  • He's In Town-Tokens
  • La La La La La-Blendells
House Of The Rising Sun-Animals #1
Highest debut You Never Can Tell-Chuck Berry #6

New

  • I'm On The Outside-Little Anthony & The Imperials
  • A House Is Not A Home-Dionne Warwick
  • There's Nothing I Can Say-Rick Nelson

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is the Summer that kicked off
MOTOWN as we came to know it.
Hit after hit after hit......
The HDH machine was on fire.
Gordy's magic direction made
this all come true.