Tuesday, April 13, 2010

KFXM and K/men April 11-12, 1972

A Horse With No Name-America #1
Highest debut Slippin' Into Darkness-War #26
Big drop for Neil Young-Heart Of Gold #7 to #23Some more winners on KFXM
New
Beg Steal Or Borrow-New Seekers
Pool Of Bad Luck-Joe Simon
An exclusive look at Vic Moreno

First Time Ever I Saw Your Face-Roberta Flack #1
Highest debut Oh Girl-Chi-Lites #24
New
Tumling Dice-Rolling Stones
Isn't Life Strange-Moody Blues
You Could've Been A Lady-April Wine

On my April 1972 CD
A Horse With No Name-America
Sauvecito-Malo
Vincent-Don McLean
Doctor My Eyes-Jackson Browne
Jump Into The Fire-Nilsson
I'll Take You There-Staple Singers
Slippin' Into Darkness-War
I Saw The Light-Todd Rundgren
Morning Has Broken-Cat Stevens
Tumblin' Dice-Rolling Stones
You Could've Been A Lady-April Wine

No comments: