Monday, July 05, 2010

KFXM and K/men July 2, 1965

Issue 2 of the Tiger Mag. The dates have been messed up on them. Date in my title matches the single page survey posted below the Tiger Mag. The date that the Tiger Mag will entually settle on, will be the day before the dates on the single page survey. Example: Current issue has the dates June 26-July 2, 1965. This Tiger Mag will then be June 25, 1965. I may have to do some adjusting in my posting.
Satisfaction-Rolling Stones #1 on both stations
Highest debut I Feel A Whole Lot Better-Byrds #33

The Torquays

New
Save Your Heart For Me-Gary Lewis
Hold Me Thrill Me Kiss Me-Mel Carter
I Got You Babe-Sonny & Cher
K/men highest debut All I Really Want To Do-Cher #7

New
California Girls-Beach Boys
I'm Alive-Hollies
It Ain't Me Babe-Turtles




K/men British Pop Top Twenty #1 Crying In The Chapel-Elvis Presley

No comments: