Sunday, February 13, 2011

KFXM February 11, 1966

These Boots Are Made For Walking-Nancy Sinatra #1
Also new in the top ten
My Love-Petula Clark #7
Feeling Sad and Lonely-Bush #9
Highest debut
Listen People-Herman's Hermits #4
also debuting
Call Me-Chris Montez #31
New
19th Nervous Breakdown/Sad Day-Rolling Stones
Aint Gonna Eat Out My Heart Anymore-Young Rascals
Walking My Cat Named Dog-Norma Tanega
Follow Me-Lyme & Cybelle
I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry-B.J. Thomas
This Old Heart Of Mine-Isley Brothers
It's Too Late-Bobby Goldsboro
According to Ed GRrrr SEZ... Bob Griffith (Griffin) has joined the KFXM Squad, Gene Gleeson has gone Weekends


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wait wait wait.
How can LISTEN PEOPLE debut at #4.
Come on now that was not one of
their best. Good but not great
to debut that high.
I do like the tune but only
the Beatles, Stones can do this
kind of debut.

And the beat goes on.........

Anonymous said...

PAYOLA comes to mind, perhaps so!
(it wouldn't be the first time this happened in radio airplay decisions)

Anonymous said...

Best find for a huge Bobby Fuller Fan