Friday, March 11, 2011

KFXM March 11, 1966

The Batman Issue
Bang Bang-Cher #1
New in the top ten
Ballad Of The Green Berets-SGT Barry Sadler #3
I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry-B.J. Thomas #6
Daydream-Lovin' Spoonful #9
Walkin' My Cat Named Dog-Norma Tanega #10
Highest debut
Shapes Of Things/I'm Not Talking-Yardbirds #30
This is last small survey I have for KFXM while they were publishing two. May have been more, but after this week all I have are the Tiger Mags Mags  
new
Time Won't Let Me-Outsiders
Memories Are Made Of This-Drifters
Rhaposody In The Rain-Lou Christie
Secrte Agent Man-Johnny Rivers

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Da da, da da, da da, da da, Batman!

Still a fun, entertaining TV series to watch given all the great stars who appeared as villains. Hokey, but it was all in jest.

(Wish the entire series was marketed on DVD!)