Friday, March 08, 2013

This Week March 1963 KFXM and K/men

A bunch of good songs on the charts this week.  Some I like: End Of The World, Wild Weekend, In Dreams, Our Winter Love,  Don't Set Me Free, Pipeline, Ruby Baby, Send Me Some Lovin', Don't Make Me Over, Hitchhike, Surfin' USA
Less than a year before the Beatles start having hits.  People have said music wasn't very good in the early sixties before the Beatles hit.   If you look at just these songs, they were wrong.  The Beatles added to the music scene in the US, but they added to a good thing.
 
 
Hey a few djs on KFXM will soon be headed for K/MEN


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yea lots of fine stuff. But with
59 on the list, many dogs too.
Yet memorable.

Hey I see 49 is a song that was
never a hit. I have this 45 and
fell in love with the visual
lyrics it gave me. Guitar Player
by John D. Loudermilk. One of
my prized 45s. Love the story
in the song, heartbreak, love affair that coulda been, etc.


49